Debtors can make payments using the following channels:
- Debtors are provided with our banking details to enable them to make direct deposits into our trust bank account. Payments are then allocated to the specific account. Click on the image below for Banking details.
How does a debtor use Pay@:
- Go to any of the following retailers:
- Pick n Pay
- Top It Up
- Ask to make a Pay@ bill payment
- Use the Reference Number you have receive via
- SMS sent to you from NCCS
- Barcode that has been emailed to you from NCCS
- NCCS Call Centre
- The teller inputs the Reference Number, validates the debtor details on the screen by asking the debtor if this is the Account they want to pay. Then debtor makes payment. The debtor can make payment using Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- If the Reference Number is correct, payment will be accepted and a receipt with all the transaction details will be printed. If not, no payment will be accepted by the teller.
Via Our Website (Coming soon)
- The Debtor will be able to make payments through a Secure Payment Gateway.
Payment Arrangements or Debit Orders
- Debtors are afforded the opportunity to either make an acceptable payment arrangement or to authorize a Debit Order. If a Debtor requests to pay by Debit Order we facilitate the process electronically by loading the Debit Order. Once loaded, we may elect to use a Bank Account Tracking System to ensure that the Debit Orders are successfully paid.
- All refund requests are to be directed to email@example.com within 48 hours after payment was made. Refunds will be paid within 5 working days after a request for a refund, completion of the necessary documentation with proof of payment has been submitted. All refunds will only be executed upon clearance of the deposit made into our Trust account. The appearance of a credit card refund on your account may take longer based on the time of the bank issuing the card.